
Here's what I'm making Andy for Valentine's Day. Really, I just like the name and the description found on Wikipedia. 'Amish women would bake these (known as hucklebucks at the time) and put them in farmer's lunchboxes. When farmers would find these treats in their lunch they would shout 'WHOOPIE!'
3 comments:
Those are so cute ane I bet Andy is gonna yell "Whoopie!" or even "Hell yeah!" Happy valentines day and iffin you wanna, you can send me that recipe.
Hey Dane,
Andy wanted me to tell you that he did yell 'Whoopie' last night. I'd be happy to send you the recipe. I will warn you that they are big - as big as hamburgers - it's kind of a challenge to eat a whole whoopie pie by yourself so when you make them you might try to make them a little bit smaller or make sure there are folks around enough to share.
Colleen
Dane - I just tried to email you and it bounced back. Do you have a new email address? No longer donkeybutter@hotmail.com?
Post a Comment