Friday, October 2, 2009

A Tavola Pizza

Last night we visited Take the Cake for their delightful pizza night. A group of young creative chefs have been hosting this wonderful event once a week, preparing pizzas for the last two months. It's BYOB and it is so delicious. It's is one of those rare and fantastic things in Cincinnati. You blink and then its gone. These kids having been making amazing food and we've just discovered it and wouldn't you know it, next week is their last night. It is a From 8 - 11 p.m. on Thursday - so you better meet us there because this is not to be missed!
Pizza Margherita

Fig, Prosciutto, Arugula and Parmesean
....
and there was more, I'm sure I can't remember them all - Butternut Squash and Leek, Broccolini and Garlic, Pea and Pancetta and three types of Bruschetta. Oh my. Get there early if you want a seat.

2 comments:

Sarah and Jake said...

PALEASE REMIND ME NEXT WEEK!

Katie said...

I am definitely there next week!