I got into a bad car accident over Halloween Weekend and totaled my car. It was very scary. Later on Andy and I were listening to Fresh Air and Keith Richards was being interviewed by Terry Gross. He has some perspective on the subject and his words gave me some comfort. 'Boom. We all bump into death at one point or another honey. If it ain't (death) you just carry on with life'.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Halloween Scare
I got into a bad car accident over Halloween Weekend and totaled my car. It was very scary. Later on Andy and I were listening to Fresh Air and Keith Richards was being interviewed by Terry Gross. He has some perspective on the subject and his words gave me some comfort. 'Boom. We all bump into death at one point or another honey. If it ain't (death) you just carry on with life'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are soooo happy you are OK Colleen!!! Scared, yes. But like you said, just more appreciative of things now. Thank God for this miracle! ♥ Jeanne (and Frank & Lia!)
Keith is more eloquent than I. I am glad you are living it up after your run-in with ole Grim. Perhaps he was just making himself good and known.
Post a Comment