Well, it's been over two years now that Ando has been working weekends - Friday nights, Saturday nights and Sunday all day. It has not been very easy or fun to say the least. He finally quit his weekend job and we now get to spend more time together. Yeah! For the occasion of his first Friday night not working, we went out to dinner at Ando, a local Japanese restaurant. Fitting, no?
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Free at last, free at last! Enjoy your weekends!
Rollin down the street smokin ando- I mean endo- sippin on gin and juice- laid back....
Have fun with that!
Let's talk about a girls' camping experience up at my land for this fall... I should have the camper up there by then, which means a place to cook a little something. Holler sometime.
Love it!
Yeah Dane! I'm 'bout to holler and call you in a minute. I DO want to come camp up at your land this fall! Can't wait for that.
Post a Comment