It was a glorious Bockfest. The prettiest day of the year and warm enough to enjoy being outside. Cincinnatians came out to celebrate the forthcoming spring and the special seasonal beer.
Goats and Accordians!


Listermann is our lovely brewing supply co. here in Cincinnati. That is where we got outfitted to make our hard cider. I would like to believe that there really is beer in that barrel.

Hazel Roy trying Bock Beer.

Mmmm. He like's it.

Ced keeping Mose warm. It got chillier as the sun went down.

Claire turning Hazel Roy into a goat.

Over-the-Rhine at night.
2 comments:
It's times like this that I miss that old German city! And a great picture of Over the Rhine at night.
Awesome little documentary. I love your pictures and the day looks highly fun. By the way, the whoopie pies turned out beautifully and got polished off pretty quickly. I think I'm gonna make another batch on this rainy day.
Post a Comment