(Sidenote: Obamanos is new slang and a take off on the Spanish word Vamonos meaning Let's Go - so here it means Let's Go for Obama! We like saying it and what it means.)
Obama came to Ohio today! It was amazing!

Obama arrived to music by Bruce Springsteen. Here he is, first greeting the crowd and fired up.

The setting - Ault Park and it was a perfect day.

His speech was focused on jobs. He was so right on. Who couldn't be moved by this man?


We made penny wishes in the fountain for Obama to be our next president!

3 comments:
si si OBAMAnos! what an incredible day! xo
I can't believe how close you were. What a beautiful day for a rally.
Great pictures Colleen! It looks like it was amazing! And, I wish I would have been showered and thought of going to your art opening tonight with you! Thanks for stopping by, we're looking forward to Sunday!
Post a Comment