How much do I love handmade and letterpress cards? A whole bunch. Here are some good ones.
This was a Christmas card that was drawn by my dad, Frank when I was about two or three.

(front) (back)


The next cards were made by Visionaries and Voices artists, Barbara Moran and Antonio Adams.

(inside detail)

(inside detail)



Below are two cards made by Saturn Press in Maine. We sent these out in 2006 and 2007.


Here is our 2008 holiday card made by Elum press. Photo by Michael Wilson.

1 comment:
I love Christmas cards! I even thought about doing a similar post, but I'm definitely doing a post about your Christmas card from this year which is gorgeous. It was waiting for us at the post office when we got back to Roswell and I've been showing it off to people since. It was great to see you over Christmas - Happy New Year!
Post a Comment