Yall definitely got the wild beast theme going on lately! Pretty rad. I had a close encounter with a mama and two bear cubs the other day at work. The cubs were wrestling and tumbling over one another in black, furry, roly little balls. We were in such close proximity that I could see the pale whitey flesh of the mamas extended teats. At such closeness, the beasts seemed more familiar than foreign, but nontheless wild...
1 comment:
Yall definitely got the wild beast theme going on lately! Pretty rad. I had a close encounter with a mama and two bear cubs the other day at work. The cubs were wrestling and tumbling over one another in black, furry, roly little balls. We were in such close proximity that I could see the pale whitey flesh of the mamas extended teats. At such closeness, the beasts seemed more familiar than foreign, but nontheless wild...
Post a Comment