We are now the happy parents of a little girl we call June. She was born on October 31st at 9:58 a.m. Her birth was very smooth and the labor lasted under 8 hours. She weighs 8 pounds and 8 ounces and is 19 inches long. She is very healthy and very sweet. We feel so lucky!!!
Colleen's mom, Nonna was there for the birth.
June with her Grandpa
Nana and Gogo drove in from Georgia the very day June was born. They were planning to make the trip to visit and so June had excellent timing!
We are home and happy to receive visitors!






4 comments:
Yay Yay Yay! I'll just say again how excited I am for you both. Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks! :)
Oh my goodness, what a delight! I am so happy for your family and look forward to meeting dear little June. Of course she is born on a powerful day of the year, just like her mama. Go groundhogs!
Love, Dana
WOW! Wonderful news! So glad to see you all looking so happy and healthy. I consider June a very fortunate girl to be born to such a loving, creative family and circle of friends. Lots of love to you all!
Congrats on the best little gift you'll ever get!!! :) Soooo happy for you both on the birth of your daughter June! She's just beautiful, well done family Houston!
Post a Comment